The success of any website depends upon the traffic volume of that website and the number of conversions (Visitors to customers) that it has been able to achieve, thereof. For any business a professional and outstanding web layout cannot be considered as standard business success, because there are several factors that affect the performance of a website. SEO is also one of the pivotal factors that determine the ranking of a website on different search engines. Everyone desires to see his website in top ranks so as to get high traffic on their website. This is the point where Drupal web designers concentrate on, and sort out the issues that are creating hindrances in the search engine visibility of the website. Here are some basic tips that Drupal web designers can incorporate while designing any Drupal based website:
- Hyperlink Text: If the Drupal website designer knows how to utilize Hyperlink Text properly one can expect a lot of visitor footfalls on a website. It is also a source of generating backlinks for your website. It is the text that users click and get directed to the target page which a designer has inserted in this text.
- Images: Search Engines do not crawl images instead they utilize their labeling to search them. So labeling should be in such a way that search engine can use it to generate more traffic.
- User-Friendliness: It is vital criteria for any website as there are millions of users who use different web browsers. So a website should not have any browser or operating system compatibility issues with it as this will encourage people to access the website with much ease.
- Title Tag: One should make judicious use of title tags. Whenever you have to put some content on a website try to use the main keywords in the title tags as this tag is the one that you see on the top of the browser. Title tag should contain ACCURATE and APPROPRIATE keywords that can best describe the content of that particular page thus adding to ranking on search engine.
- Load Time: A website should take best possible load time so as to provide a pleasurable web surfing experience to the users. With reduced load time one can expect the users to spend more time on a website thereby effecting search engine optimization by substantial amount.
- Select a Good Platform: A good platform allows you to leverage your hold on important aspects like Meta tags and internal links that play a huge role in the SEO of any website.
- Increased Visitor Footfall: Conversion of visitors into regular customers is the main motive of any website. It can be achieved by following above instructions as well as by including enticing features in your website.
Now you may have got the basic idea that how Drupal Web designers can improve the search engine friendliness of a Drupal based website? Do you wish to hire a Drupal designer who can design a SEO friendly website for your business to get productive and leads for your business?
Contact SAI Web Design (India), a reliable and affordable website Design Company, having expert team of expert Drupal Web Designers that knows how to improve the SEO friendliness of your website.